American Forest & Paper Association
American Waterworks Association
Association of American Railroads
Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies
Ciba Specialty Chemicals
Deere & Company
Edison Electric Institute
Energy & Environment Coalition
Fort Mason Foundation
National Baseball Hall of Fame
Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
Outdoor Industry Association
Procter & Gamble
State of California
Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
Water Infrastructure Network
- Secured provisions in clean air legislation giving manufacturers greater flexibility in meeting federal requirements.
- Won passage of federal legislation promoting use of recycled materials in clients manufacturing process.
- Achieved the issuance of updated building standards for new federal buildings (domestic and international) which incorporated a client’s protective security technology into the design of the building.
- Successfully lobbied Congress and the EPA to more equitably distribute costs at a controversial Superfund site thereby diminishing unfair liability claims against a client.
- Led negotiations between EPA and wood treatment industry resulting in accelerated voluntary use restriction and successful transition to new generation products.
- Defeated misguided legislation that would have resulted in serious adverse financial impacts on a major pharmaceutical company.
- Included provisions in the Food Quality Protection Act that resulted in a streamlined antimicrobial pesticide registration process that allowed client’s products to reach the market in record time.
- Convinced State and Federal agencies to adopt environmental policies that recognized a client’s innovative product as a tool to improve water quality.
- Achieved successful introduction and passage of numerous duty suspension bills for several clients resulting in savings of several millions of dollars.
- Obtained federal funding for numerous projects through legislative appropriations and grant programs.